Musings about things that interest a "Geezer Gadget Geek" who also happens to enjoy some of the finer things in life that liberty in a free country makes possible.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Wow! I never thought that retirement would be such a busy time - but it is! Between getting my next developerWorks article finished , completing work on my first book, and preparing for the HHC 2009 conference in October, 2009, I simply haven't had much time or thought to record things here. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, I just need to relax a little and blog a little more often.

Jerri Ledford, the main author of the book I was refering to (and not the lady pictured at the left!) has informed me that writing books can be a lot of fun most of the time, but there can be times of maddening delays. We're over those delays now and the printing presses are running all-out now in order to ship copies of our book to the large book-sellers. If you have an interest in Android cell phones or Android technology in general, then feel free to visit one of the book sellers and purchase a copy of our new book, Web Geek's Guide to the Android-Enabled Phone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hillsboro, Missouri, United States


I am a netizen of the world. I enjoy fresh air, fine wines, rural scenery, classical music, eBooks, and interacting with the other netizens of the world.

I look forward every day to waking up, writing code, and learning new things.